(all of our products are environmentally safe)
- Schedule landscapers (and any other maintenance personnel) so that they DO NOT come on
the day of sealing. Reschedule them to come TWO DAYS AFTER sealing to allow for
sufficient 'curing' time. NOTE: Advise landscapers NOT to make tight turns on sealed pavers
in order to prevent tire markings from their riding equipment.
- Remove furniture, plants, and any other movable decorative items from any area being
cleaned and sealed, or arrange removal with your sealing technician.
- Pool maintenance service should not be done on the day of sealing. Regular pool maintenance
can be performed the day following the sealing to remove any sand or debris from the pool
- Tum off your sprinkler system on the day your pavers are being cleaned and sealed.
- Make sure all automobiles that will need to be used are out of the garage and not on the paver
area that is to be cleaned and sealed. If you are not home the day of cleaning and sealing and
if garage doors close on the pavers, make arrangements with your sealing technician to be
sure that garage doors will be left open.
- The paver surface can be opened to foot traffic 4 hours after cleaning and sealing is
- The paver surface can be opened to vehicular traffic 48 hours after cleaning and sealing is
complete. To prevent tire markings do not make any tight turns or sudden stops.
- Replace furniture, plants, and any other decorative items on the paver surface the next day.
- Swim in your pool the next day.
- We recommend sealing maintenance every three years.
Click HERE to download the PDF file.
Cities that are served in California (CA):